Hair care tips for dry, dull and damaged hair
DRY DAMAGED HAIR
Some people suffer from the weakened quality of their hair as damaged hair can appear unkempt to others. The shine of the hair disappears and it can appear straw-like. The strain on the hair subsequently leads to split ends, which means the ends of the hair split open. As a result, the hair no longer looks full, but brittle. In order to avoid these consequences, a number of things should be observed and avoided.
CAUSES OF DRY HAIR
Healthy, undamaged hair is naturally surrounded by a greasy film. The cause of damaged hair is often the lack of oil production on the scalp. This results in the lack of a fat film.
Hair dryness can be caused by various reasons. Intense sun exposure in summer can damage hair quality. In winter, the dry air from the heating puts a strain on your hair and dries it out. The most common trigger for brittle hair is excessive exposure to heat. Constant use of straightening irons and curling irons - but also of a hair dryer - can damage the hair. The hair layers can also be damaged by permanent waves or bleaching.
Excessive care of the hair with shampoo or conditioner can also negatively affect the oil production of the scalp. In rare cases, illnesses can also be the trigger. A hypothyroidism or malnutrition, for example in eating disorders, can be the cause of damage to the hair structure. Split ends at the ends of the hair are usually only found in long hair. This can be caused, for example, by repeated coloring of the hair.
To prevent dry hair and broken hair ends, the following points should be observed. For example, appliances like straighteners and curling irons should only be used occasionally. Air drying your hair is another way to avoid heat damage. If possible, towel drying should also be avoided as this promotes splitting of the hair. Permanent waves and hair straightening cause enormous damage to the hair and should be avoided if possible.
• Avoid excessively hot water temperatures when washing, as the heat also draws out fat and moisture. It is better to wash in lukewarm water and rinse with cold water. This closes the cuticle layer and promotes the natural shine.
• Are recommended hair conditioner and hair treatments with dry hair. This gives your hair a smoother hair surface and makes it easier to detangle. But be careful: hair treatments should only be used 1-2 times a week. Due to their high vitamin content, the hair can also be over-treated and thus appear flat. Conditioners are recommended after every hair wash. As always, products should be bought without silicone.
• Avoid washing your hair too often. Your scalp needs the opportunity to regenerate and build important moisture barriers.
• Moisturizers are perfect for getting the oil production of the scalp's sebaceous glands under control. An example of a moisturizer is a hair treatment made from olive oil.
• Split ends can be eliminated by shortening the hair length and intensive hair treatments. Care products with a high lipid content are recommended.
6 SECRET TIPS FOR DRY HAIR
• Recurring head massages boost sebum production and support blood circulation.
• For more hair shine, you should rinse your hair briefly with cold water after washing.
• If your hair is a little electrified, simply spray off Fidentia Argan Leave In Conditioner into your hands and then run it over your hair.
• For people who spend a lot of time in "dry" environments such as trains or planes, thermal water sprays are ideal for spraying the hair.
• Before you go to sleep you can take a few drops of the Fidentia Hair Extension Elixirs into your hair and braid your hair into a braid. The elixir consists of a high-quality oil blend and contains argan, almond and jojoba oil.
• In the summer, protect your hair from the sun's rays with a cap or hat.
PREVENT DRY AND DAMAGED HAIR
In order to prevent damaged and dry hair, it is also worth investing in the right hair care. If you tend to have thin and fine hair, it is worth using hair products with biotin and caffeine extracts.
The specially developed natural shampoo " Belvide Natural Growth Shampoo " is enriched with avocado oil and caffeine, which stimulates blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth. The active formula of soothing oils and extracts reduces hair breakage, moisturizes, supports a healthier scalp and ensures a natural hair shine. The special formula penetrates deep into the roots of the hair and strengthens it all the way to the tips. Biotin supports keratin production and improves the overall health of the hair. The special formula penetrates deep into the roots of the hair and strengthens it all the way to the tips. The active formula strengthens the hair thanks to the rich extracts and gives it back its natural shine thanks to the selected oils. The hair is revitalized and protected from drying out.
Combined with the naturally vegan hair mask " Belvide Natural Growth Hair Mask " your hair will be optimally strengthened for the future. It provides your hair with precious, natural herbal extracts and oils. Thanks to the rich Murumuru butter, the mask can be ideally distributed in the hair, gives the hair more suppleness and makes the hair easier to comb. The special formula penetrates deep into the roots of the hair and strengthens it all the way to the tips. The active formula strengthens the hair thanks to the rich extracts and gives it back its natural shine thanks to the selected oils. The hair is softer, revitalized and protected from drying out.