Bonding pliers for hair extensions
Suitable for incorporating and removing hair extensions with microrings and eurolocks
- High-quality pliers made of metal and hard rubber handles that prevent slipping
- With an extra-thin tip
- Suitable for all types of bonding strands
- Bonding strands are attached to your own hair in a few seconds with the pliers
- Extra strong hold for the bonding through precise work
- With the bonding pliers, all bondings can be formed in a uniform size. This means that there are no unsightly connections on the head.
- Bondings have a long service life during wear.
- Effortless removal of the strands by cracking the bonds after wearing.
The bonding pliers are used in many areas of hair extensions. Bonding strands that have been applied with heat are removed quickly and easily with a bonding remover and the bonding pliers. Likewise, a quick and hair-friendly attachment and removal of microring extensions is achieved.
The connections of extensions are held in place by attaching them with the bonding pliers and cannot slip out. By heating the used bondings, new bondings can be formed with the pliers. Many hairdressing studios work with bonding pliers because they can be used in a variety of ways.
To remove extensions, we recommend using the pliers in combination with a suitable solvent such as the Fidentia Bonding and Tape Remover.