Natural hair mask with walnut extract for damaged hair
The natural hair mask with walnut extract for damaged hair is an intensive treatment based on a special formula made from natural ingredients. Thanks to the natural composition of jojoba oil, walnut extract, nettle, burdock, almond oil and panthenol, it repairs brittle, straggly and damaged hair, builds it up again and prevents hair breakage.
The hair is cared for from root to tip, gives it more volume and shine and promotes hair growth.
As always, we do not use sulfates, silicones, parabens, PEGs, mineral oils, chemical preservatives or synthetic perfumes in our Belvide Naturals products.
Benefits of hair mask for damaged hair
- Nourishes and repairs the hair intensively from the inside
- Protects it from external influences
- Improves growth
- Gives fullness and shine
- The hair becomes supple and silky soft
- 100% natural active ingredients
- Highly effective formula of jojoba oil, walnut extract, nettle and burdock
- Free from sulfates, parabens, silicones, mineral oils, PEGS, synthetic preservatives/perfumes and aluminum
- The special formula does not harm skin or hair
- Absorbs quickly
main active ingredients
The extract obtained from the shell of the walnut is very often used in pomades and is an important ingredient for beautiful hair. The various forms of vitamin E and the high zinc content in the walnut are very beneficial. Zinc is an important trace element for the liver and hair, among other things.
Jojoba oil spreads well on the skin, makes it smooth and supple and leaves the skin feeling velvety soft. It also makes the hair easy to comb, supple, shiny and gives the hair fabulous volume.
Greater burdock is a species of flowering plant in the daisy family. The extract obtained from the roots is used as a hair restorer and against seborrhea.
The extract from the large stinging nettle promotes blood circulation and strengthens the skin and scalp. The stinging nettle relieves itching on the scalp and works against dandruff.
Cold-pressed vegetable oil is a universal marvel. It is a very compatible base oil, which is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin types. It has a soothing effect and makes the skin feel soft.
HAIR CARE FOR DRY AND DAMAGED HAIR
Dry & damaged hair
Some women suffer from the weakened quality of their hair as damaged hair can appear unkempt to others. The shine of the hair disappears and it can appear straw-like. The strain on the hair subsequently leads to split ends, which means the ends of the hair split open. As a result, the hair no longer looks full, but brittle. In order to avoid these consequences, a number of things should be observed and avoided.
Causes of damaged hair
Healthy, undamaged hair is naturally surrounded by a greasy film. The cause of damaged hair is often the lack of oil production on the scalp. This results in the lack of a fat film.
Hair dryness can be caused by various reasons. Intense sun exposure in summer can damage hair quality. In winter, the dry air from the heating puts a strain on your hair and dries it out. The most common trigger for brittle hair is excessive exposure to heat. Constant use of straightening irons and curling irons - but also of a hair dryer - can damage the hair. The hair layers can also be damaged by permanent waves or bleaching.
Excessive care of the hair with shampoo or conditioner can also negatively affect the oil production of the scalp. In rare cases, illnesses can also be the trigger. A hypothyroidism or malnutrition, for example in eating disorders, can be the cause of damage to the hair structure. Split ends at the ends of the hair are usually only found in long hair. This can be caused, for example, by repeated coloring of the hair.
To prevent dry hair and broken hair ends, the following points should be observed. For example, appliances like straighteners and curling irons should only be used occasionally. Air drying your hair is another way to avoid heat damage. If possible, towel drying should also be avoided as this promotes splitting of the hair. Permanent waves and hair straightening cause enormous damage to the hair and should be avoided if possible.
Care tips for damaged hair
Here are some tips on proper care for maintaining your hair's natural beauty
- Avoid excessively hot water temperatures when washing, as the heat also draws out fat and moisture. It is better to wash in lukewarm water and rinse with cold water. This closes the cuticle layer and promotes the natural shine.
- Conditioners and hair treatments are recommended for dry hair. This gives your hair a smoother hair surface and makes it easier to detangle. But be careful: hair treatments should only be used 1-2 times a week. Due to their high vitamin content, the hair can also be over-treated and thus appear flat. Conditioners are recommended after every hair wash. As always, products should be bought without silicone.
- Avoid washing your hair too often. Your scalp needs the opportunity to regenerate and build important moisture barriers.
- Moisturizers are perfect for getting the oil production of the sebaceous glands on the scalp under control. An example of a moisturizer is a hair treatment made from olive oil.
- Split ends can be eliminated by shortening the hair length and intensive hair treatments. Care products with a high lipid content are recommended.
The hair mask: intensive care for your hair
Our hair is exposed to daily stress. Hair styling, coloring, unusual hairstyles, cold and heat. To counteract this, you should use a hair mask. We explain here what a hair mask does for your hair and how a hair mask is used.
What is a hair mask?
The hair mask is an intensive care that consists of a creamy consistency. The hair mask is distributed and massaged into damp hair after washing your hair. After the hair mask has been allowed to take effect for a short time, it is rinsed out again. There are hair masks with different ingredients and modes of action. Some hair masks repair the hair structure and some moisturize and restore shine to the hair.
Why should I use a hair mask?
The hair mask is the pampering program for all-round hair care with an intensive and long-lasting effect. Thanks to the active ingredients with a repairing effect, the hair is smoothed, shiny and easy to grip. If you have curly hair, it regains its bounce. The result after using the hair mask has an immediate effect and can be felt directly. The hair is easier to comb and feels much smoother.
What is the difference between a hair mask and a hair treatment?
Hair masks provide the hair with more moisture due to the higher content of oils. The difference to a hair treatment is so small that the terms are used simultaneously. A hair mask and hair treatment ultimately have the same effect and differ in intensity and exposure time.
How often should I use a hair mask?
Under no circumstances should you not overcare your hair with a hair mask. Here, too, it is important to find a healthy middle ground. The frequency of use is primarily about integrating it into your hair care as a routine and permanent care ritual. We recommend using the hair mask once or twice a week.