Organic argan oil shampoo for dull and dry hair
The vegan organic argan oil shampoo against dull and dry hair replenishes the moisture storage inside your hair! A lack of shine, split hair ends and a lack of suppleness are now a thing of the past. Thanks to the rich extracts, the hair is strengthened from the roots to the tips. The special recipe gives the hair new suppleness and gives it a fresh shine thanks to the selected oils. The hair regenerates faster and combability improves. PURE NATURE!
The organic argan shampoo against dull and dry hair is based on 100% natural active ingredients. The organic extracts of the natural shampoo come from certified organic cultivation and are 100% vegan.
The natural shampoo is very economical, a small dab is enough, which is put on the palm of the hand and then gently massaged in. After rinsing out the shampoo, you will notice that your hair feels softer and smoother again. The moisture-binding ingredients penetrate deep into the hair, making it easy to comb. A conditioner should then be used to complete the hair wash perfectly.
As always, BELVIDE hair care products contain no SLS, SLES, silicones, parabens, PEGs, mineral oils, chemical dyes or synthetic perfumes.
- Dry & dull hair
- Anti-aging formula
- More shine & moisture
Benefits of Organic Argan Shampoo against dull and dry hair
- Properties: The shampoo for dry and damaged hair contains, among other things, organic certified oils such as argan oil, lavender and baobab. Thanks to this special formula, the hair gets more shine and moisture.
- Anti-Age Formula: The outstanding formula of active deep conditioning oils leaves the hair softer and retains maximum moisture. The hair is revitalized and protects it from drying out.
- Pure nature: BELVIDE only uses natural and organic certified active ingredients. We completely do without silicones, sulfates, SLS, SLES, PEG, parabens, mineral oils or synthetic fragrances and dyes.
- Animal testing-free and vegan: Like all BELVIDE products, this natural shampoo has not been tested on any animals out of conviction. In addition, it contains no animal ingredients and is therefore 100% vegan.
Main active ingredients: argan, lavender, baobab & macadamia
Argan oil mostly comes from Morocco, where it is extracted from the almonds of the argan tree. Due to its moisturizing effect, argan oil is an excellent care product for dry skin and dry, damaged hair. It has a high content of vitamin E and serves as a radical scavenger and antioxidant. This can reduce wrinkling.
The essential oil is used today to treat wounds and skin diseases. It has an antiseptic effect. At the same time, it has a skin-soothing effect and is very nourishing and antimicrobial. Due to the linalyl acetate and linalool contained in lavender, the essential oil has a relaxing effect on the central nervous system.
Baobab oil is extracted from the baobab tree, which is native to Africa. It has an extremely calming and regenerating effect. Due to its high vitamin E content, it is ideal for dull and dry hair. fatty acids.
Macadamia nut oil is characterized by a high proportion of oleic acid and palmitoleic acid. It has regenerating and skin conditioning properties. Macadamia nut oil is excellent for dull and dry skin and as a hair conditioner.
Application of the natural shampoo
Massage the natural shampoo into damp hair from root to tip with gentle massage movements. Then rinse with lukewarm water. The shampoo is ideal for daily care for men and women. The shampoo is very economical, all you need is a small dab on the palm of your hand and then massaged in gently.
Hair care tips for dry, dull and damaged hair
Dry damaged hair
Some women suffer from the weakened quality of their hair as damaged hair can appear unkempt to others. The shine of the hair disappears and it can appear straw-like. The strain on the hair subsequently leads to split ends, which means the ends of the hair split open. As a result, the hair no longer looks full, but brittle. In order to avoid these consequences, a number of things should be observed and avoided.
Causes of dry hair
Healthy, undamaged hair is naturally surrounded by a greasy film. The cause of damaged hair is often the lack of oil production on the scalp. This results in the lack of a fat film.
Hair dryness can be caused by various reasons. Intense sun exposure in summer can damage hair quality. In winter, the dry air from the heating puts a strain on your hair and dries it out. The most common trigger for brittle hair is excessive exposure to heat. Constant use of straightening irons and curling irons - but also of a hair dryer - can damage the hair. The hair layers can also be damaged by permanent waves or bleaching.
Excessive care of the hair with shampoo or conditioner can also negatively affect the oil production of the scalp. In rare cases, illnesses can also be the trigger. A hypothyroidism or malnutrition, for example in eating disorders, can be the cause of damage to the hair structure. Split ends at the ends of the hair are usually only found in long hair. This can be caused, for example, by repeated coloring of the hair.
To prevent dry hair and broken hair ends, the following points should be observed. For example, appliances like straighteners and curling irons should only be used occasionally. Air drying your hair is another way to avoid heat damage. If possible, towel drying should also be avoided as this promotes splitting of the hair. Permanent waves and hair straightening cause enormous damage to the hair and should be avoided if possible.
- Avoid excessively hot water temperatures when washing, as the heat also draws out fat and moisture. It is better to wash in lukewarm water and rinse with cold water. This closes the cuticle layer and promotes the natural shine.
- Conditioners and hair treatments are recommended for dry hair. This gives your hair a smoother hair surface and makes it easier to detangle. But be careful: hair treatments should only be used 1-2 times a week. Due to their high vitamin content, the hair can also be over-treated and thus appear flat. Conditioners are recommended after every hair wash. As always, products should be bought without silicone.
- Avoid washing your hair too often. Your scalp needs the opportunity to regenerate and build important moisture barriers.
- Moisturizers are perfect for getting the oil production of the sebaceous glands on the scalp under control. An example of a moisturizer is a hair treatment made from olive oil.
- Split ends can be eliminated by shortening the hair length and intensive hair treatments. Care products with a high lipid content are recommended.
6 insider tips for dry hair
- Recurring head massages boost sebum production and support blood circulation
- For more hair shine, you should rinse your hair briefly with cold water after washing.
- If your hair is a little electrified, just take some hand cream and rub it all over your hair.
- For people who are often in "dry" environments such as trains or airplanes, thermal water sprays are ideal for spraying the hair.
- Before you go to sleep, you can put some jojoba oil in your hair and braid your hair into a braid.
- In summer, protect your hair from the sun with a cap or hat.