Natural hair mask with manuka honey for normal hair
The natural hair mask with manuka honey for normal hair uses all the power of nature and thanks to specially selected ingredients such as manuka honey, jojoba oil, olive oil, milk proteins and shea butter, it helps hair look healthy and vital.
The hair treatment contributes to ideal hair care and protects the hair from external influences such as drying out too quickly from cold or too much heat. In addition, the natural hair mask ensures a long-lasting shine and optimal moisture. The pleasantly natural scent of honey transforms your bathroom into a wellness oasis.
As always, we do not use sulfates, silicones, parabens, PEGs, mineral oils, chemical preservatives or synthetic perfumes in our BELVIDE hair care products.
Benefits of hair mask for normal hair
- Intensely nourishes the hair
- Protects it from external influences
- Highly effective formula made from jojoba oil, manuka honey, milk protein and olive oil
- The hair becomes supple and silky soft
- 100% natural active ingredients
- Absorbs quickly into the hair
- The hair stays healthy and vital
- Provides maximum moisture
- The special formula does not harm skin or hair
main active ingredients
Manuka Honey (South Sea Myrtle)
South Sea myrtle or Manuka is mainly found in the mountainous regions of New Zealand. Manuka honey is obtained from it. This is excellent for combating inflammation and impurities on the skin and promotes hair growth.
Jojoba oil spreads well on the skin, makes it smooth and supple and leaves the skin feeling velvety soft. It also makes the hair easy to comb, supple, shiny and gives the hair incredible volume.
Olive oil has a high-quality fatty acid composition and cares for skin and hair and makes them supple.
Milk is broken down into its protein building blocks using a special process. The resulting milk protein forms a protective film for the hair and prevents it from drying out.
Hair care tips for normal hair
Natural protection for your hair
Normal hair is neither too soft nor too hard. The grease protection film is balanced in normal hair and therefore carries neither too much nor too little grease. It shows very little hair damage and has a balanced hair structure from root to tip. The hair can be styled relatively easily and without further ado. The prerequisite for this is of course the right care. With normal hair, numerous hairstyles can easily be styled. Whether short hair, a cheeky bob or shoulder-length, straight hair - regular visits to the hairdresser will keep your hair well-groomed for a long time and keep its natural beauty. Healthy, shiny and vital hair will help you with this!
Care tips for normal hair
Here are some tips on proper care for maintaining your hair's natural beauty
- Washing your hair every 2-3 days is enough. This allows the natural acid mantle of your scalp to regenerate.
- Shiny extra care - pamper your hair 1-2 times a week with a conditioner and/or a hair mask. The numerous vitamins in hair masks support natural protection and make it look more vital. The hair mask with manuka honey for normal hair does not contain any silicone and therefore does not weigh down your hair unnecessarily.
- Avoid too much heat. Hair dryers and straightening irons strain your hair and deprive it of valuable moisture.
- Especially in winter, wearing caps or hats dries the hair out very quickly. Let your scalp breathe in the fresh air once in a while.